I. How we collect information
We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you make a purchase or contact us through our Website.
II. What information we collect and how we use it
1. Personal Information. When you contact us through our website, we capture only the information provided in the form. Your name, email, phone number if entered, and message is sent directly to our email account so that we can best assist you with your questions. All personal information provided to The Zenta Group LLC is used only by employees for its intended purpose and is not distributed to any third party members. We recommend that you guard and refrain from disclosing any information you consider sensitive and confidential.
2. Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
3. Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site, to operate the Site on our behalf, to perform Site-related services (e.g., maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Site’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
4. Enforcement. The Zenta Group LLC cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of The Zenta Group LLC or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
5. Business Transfers. The Zenta Group LLC may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the information described in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
III. Your choices regarding information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Site:
1. Email Communications. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please send us an email and we will discontinue all email communications.
IV. Links to other sites and services
Our Site may contain links to other third-party websites and online services. If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
V. How we store and protect information
1. Information Security. We care about the security of your information. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Site. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
2. Phishing. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to The Zenta Group LLC. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not request your credit card information, login information, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website.
3. Breach Notification. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
VI. Our policy towards children’s information
This Site is not directed to children under 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16.
VII. Your Acceptance of These Terms